New job opportunity for a Producer/Project Manager to join our creative and dynamic team.
£25,000-£30,000 per annum (pro rata)
Permanent role starts at 32 hours per week (4 days a week). But could increase to a full time role. A flexible workplace and hours.
No industry specific experience is necessary, but a background in project management/video production is desirable.
We’re HT, a specialist video, animation and photography agency. We work in the Health and Social Care, Energy and Sustainability, Engineering and Manufacturing and Training and Education sectors. Established in 2002 we have steadily built up a regular client base of companies from across the UK, for which we deliver story-driven content that reflects their brand and effectively tells their story. Our proactive, inquisitive approach ensures we discover the best solutions. We’re people-focused; building long-lasting relationships with our clients.
After a strong year of growth, we need the support of a reliable, upbeat and highly organised Producer/Project Manager to keep our projects moving, our creative team in the right place at the right time and most importantly, our clients happy.
No industry specific experience is necessary. You may have previously been an account manager, project manager, a creative producer or worked in business development. Regardless of your experience we’re open to considering you for the role.
You can see examples of our work on the portfolio section of our website.
About the role of our Producer
- Day to day project management on multiple projects, such as mid to large video projects and leading a team where necessary. Project management experience working with animation is a plus but not a deal breaker.
- During projects we like to approach things as if we’re an extension of our client’s team. You will be one of their main points of contact and therefore integral in maintaining an effective relationship. You will be friendly and confident when liaising with clients- both in person and online- and will be someone they know they can come to and trust.
- Work closely with our creative and production teams to respond to and deliver on briefs.
- You will be coordinating the diaries of our team to make sure productions run smoothly and are delivered on time and on budget.
- You will be able to take and organise bookings over the phone or via email.
- You will monitor social media and at times be able to be proactive with this. You can create behind-the-scenes content and post social media updates that are relevant, enhance our profile, engage with our clients and display excellent grammar.
You have an interest in visual communication
You will be interested and willing to learn more about our clients and the sectors they work in.
You have good communication skills, are friendly and will work well as part of a diverse team. Working with a variety of people in a wide range of sectors. You’ll know how to adapt your communication styles depending on the client we’re working with.
You’re proactive and a positive problem-solver. There might be stumbling blocks throughout the production process. This isn’t a problem as long as they’re responded to correctly.
Production skills would be beneficial but not necessary. We do occasionally need extra help on shoots from freelancers therefore if you have any video, photography, animation or editing experience this would be desirable but again not necessary.
We’ve recently started using Monday.com to help with project management. Experience of using Monday or similar tools would be useful.
Think we’ve missed something? We’re more than happy to hear why you’d be perfect for this role.
Starting at £25,000-£30,000 per annum (pro rata) depending on experience.
We have a strong focus on our employees at HT and do our best to ensure that there are always opportunities for further training and professional development wherever possible. A perfect example of this is that one of our directors started as an apprentice 10 years ago.
You’ll have the opportunity to have your voice heard and ideas listened to. As an SME we always try to include all of our employees in company meetings to discuss future plans for growth. We’ll want to hear your ideas of where we can improve or what we should consider doing to aid in our growth.
We have an open door policy along with regular employee appraisal meetings for you to discuss your role and future opportunities.
Potential for bonuses depending on the company’s financial performance.
A flexible workplace and hours. We are open to designing a structure that works for you and our business.
The role starts at 32 hours per week (4 days a week). But could increase to a full time role.
This is a permanent position with a 6 month probationary based on the success of the integration of our producer system and your great fit within the team. We want you to stay with us.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in joining the team, we’d love to hear from you!
You can email your CV and cover letter directly to us at: email@example.com
The deadline for applications is 8th June 2023, with interviews starting w/c 12th June 2023.
If there are any questions regarding your application, or any further information you would like from us, please feel free to get in touch.
Good luck, and see you soon.